Description of Reverse It Classic Board Game
Reverse It Classic is a strategy board game. The classic board game features multiplayer mode, and single player mode with 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard.
With the new updates we give you a brand new game board and smoother Reversi game, also we made things more interesting with challenging achievements. If you manage to complete an achievement you will get points and you will go higher on the Reversi Leader boards. Can you become the Reverse It King?
The Reversi board game is played on an 8×8 checkerboard, where each player is assigned a color (white or brown) and they take turns on placing a disk on the Reversi board.
The goal of the Reversi board game is to change all the opponents disks to their selected color. A disk’s color is changed when it has been bounded between two other colors in a straight line, thus changing their color to the color of the bounding disk. There are a total of 64 disks for each place on the board, and the game is played until all spaces are filled or a player cannot place a disk on the board.
The goal of this classic Reversi board game is to collect more points in the shortest time. The winner is the player who collected the most points until the end of a game.
You can either play vs 3 different level AI's or a friend.
Reverse It Classic Board Game by Lynx Solutions SRL:
– intuitive, easy to use
– 3 different AI levels
– option to play against a friend near you on the same phone
– challenging achievements
– This application is still under development, we stride to get you a quality app, but because of the multitude of Android devices, some unforeseen errors might appear.
– Reverse It Classic Board Game is a free game, and it will stay this way. If we see the need or upon request we might publish an ad free version for a small sum.
– The developers of the game cannot be held responsible for any damages that the usage of this application might cause.
– If you find any issues with our game, please send us an e-mail of how this occurred along with your phone and OS details) before giving us a low rating. We are checking our mailboxes and as soon as we can we will re-mediate the problem.
– If a "Force Close" issue occurs, it will show up in our system and we will resolve those as soon as we get news of one.
– If you have any ideas on how we can improve our game, we are happy to hear your thoughts, send us an e-mail, and we will respond as soon as we can.
We promise that we will try to respond to all e-mails in 48 hours and fix all issues reported.
Thank you, and enjoy our game!