Description of Sketch task board
Use digital post-its to sketch your personal tasks and move them from planned to work and finally to done.
Sketch task board is made to make planning personal tasks simple and pleasant.
Use your stylus for the best result. Typing text is also possible.
How to use it:
1. Quickly write down all your thoughts to free up your mind
2. Review and sort out your thoughts, when you have some time
3. During procrastination, pick up the most important tasks and keep them in focus
– App contains “Next”, “Work” and “Done” tabs
– “Next” is for the new and planned tasks
– “Work” is for the tasks, on which you are currently focused
– “Done” contains all the completed tasks
– All new tasks are placed to the “Next” tab
– Drag a task by the top left corner to plan them for the future
– Drag a task by the bottom right corner to change the position in the current day
– Use arrow-buttons to move tasks between categories
– Tablet version
– Animations and dark theme
– Widget and various shortcuts
– Sync between devices (under question due to complexity)
Sketch task board is not intended to be a global or project management tool. So if you have long term tasks, deadlines, milestones or tasks chains, you better write them down somewhere, chip off small parts that you can digest e.g. today and put them to Sketch task board.
Tips for using sketch part:
– Press stylus button to erase strokes
– Use selection tool to move and recolor the strokes
– The writing space is infinite, task thumb is saved from the part, displayed the last
What it is and what it is not?
It is a tool for:
– Small tasks and ideas
– Quick task recording and quick task tracking
– Personal use
– Separate and unconnected tasks
It is not a tool for:
– Project management
– Complex task information like multiple properties
– Connected via relationships tasks