Free Classic Ludo is an interesting multiplayer board game suitable for 2 to 4 players. The ease of play makes it a very popular fun game for family and friends to relax.
The Ludo game itself is mind refreshing using a combination of Dice roll and calculative gameplay to strategically inch towards a win.
You need to give Free Classic Ludo a try when you want to relax, engage or just generally catch fun.
How to Play
– Free Classic Ludo game begins with four tokens in each player’s starting box.
– Each Player rolls the dice in turns.
– Place token on starting point when you roll 6.
– Count subsequent numbers played form there.
Goal is to play frond the board and get all your tokes into the HOME box ahead of opponents.
Rules of Free Classic Ludo game:
– First Token move out of box only when the dice roll plays 6.
– Players take turns to roll dice.
– On a rolls of 6, Player gets chance to roll the dice again.
– All tokens must reach the HOME – center of the board to win game.
– The token counts clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.
Just like the board game, Free Classic Ludo brings you the following features
– Single Player against the App.
– 2/4 Players with friends and family or with the App.
– Play 2 to 4 players.
– Stop and resume your game anytime.
– Ludo dice roll animation.
– Throw dice or roll instantly.
Take a break from work stress, relax and play Free Classic Ludo
Have fun with Free Classic Ludo