Ludo Master India is a classic board game played between friends and family. Play the dice game of kings! Know your childhood.
Ludo Master India is a fun multi-player board game between 2, 3 or 4 players. It’s the most popular and fun game with friends and family. Ludo Master India is a refreshing mind game with its lucky gameplay rolls. This interesting 2D Ludo game is the best game to play in our spare period around us for a long time.
How the game of Ludo works:
Ludo Master India begins with four tokens put in the starting box of each player. Each player rolls a die in the game. When the 6 is rolling on the dice, the player’s token is put at the starting point. The main objective of this game is to place all 4 tokens in front of the other opposing players.
Ludo game’s basic rules:
* Only if the dice rolled is a 6 will a token begin to move.
* A wise opportunity for each player to roll the dice is given. And if the player rolls 6, they get another opportunity to roll up the dice.
* All of the tokens have to hit the board center to win the game.
* The token shifts clockwise by the number of rolls.
*Calling another token off gives you an additional opportunity to roll the dice.
* Single Player – Play against the computer.
* Local Multiplayer – Play with friends and family offline.
* Play 2 to 4 players.
* You can continue your game anytime.
* Multi-colored dice for each player.
* Real Ludo dice roll animation.
* View the progress of each player in percentage.
* Throw dice or roll instantly.
* Shake your phone to roll the dice option.
* Customize game speed yourself.
* Easy single menu player selection.
Enjoy playing the best offline version of the Ludo game anytime anywhere with your friends and family. The multiplayer version of this game is coming soon, so stay tuned.