Ludo is fun to play a multiplayer board game that can be played between 2, 3 or 4 players. It is the most popular and fun game to play with family . Ludo is a mind refreshing game with its lucky dice rolls. This interesting Ludo game has been around us for a long time as the best game to play in our spare time with family and friends .
How the Ludo game works:
Ludo game starts with four tokens placed in each player’s starting box. A dice is rolled in turns by each player during the game. The player’s token will be placed on the starting point when a 6 is rolled on the dice. The main goal of the game is to take all 4 tokens inside the home area before the other opponents.
Basic rules of game:
– A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
– Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice and if the player rolls a 6 number on dice, they will get another chance to roll the dice.
– All the tokens of a player must reach the center of the board to win the game.
– The token move clock -wise according to the number of roll dice.
– Knocking out other’s token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice.
Single Player – Play against the computer player.
Local Multiplayer – Play with others offline.
Play 2 to 4 players or Single player with computer player .
You can continue your game anytime.
Single-color dice for each player.
Real Ludo dice roll animation.
Customize your game sounds and user name yourself.
Easy single player selection.