Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes – a very original puzzle game in which some players have to work together to defuse the bomb. The first user is right in front of an explosive device and tries to turn it off. If you do it yourself it won’t work. Therefore, you need to listen to the partner’s instructions, which include the diagram and instructions. To get the clearance you need as soon as possible because the bomb may explode any minute. With each new level, the complexity increases, which forces the players to act even faster.
* Challenging Puzzles – Are you pushing the limits of your communication skills … and friendships?
* A different bomb every time – procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
* A pocket party game for two or more local players – bring it to your next game night, party, or event to play with friends.
* Mobile Portability – Protect your screen from the prying eyes of your experts.
* Only one copy of the game is required
* Only in-person in multiplayer mode
* Mission and Free Spins Modes