Are you looking for some free apps？ 20,000+ users downloaded Sporting Index latest version on 9Apps for free every week! You can find this multifunction app on 9Apps easily. This hot app was released on 2017-08-15. I believe you’ll enjoy it after use it.
The Sporting Index app offers the best sports spread betting experience around.
Sporting Index have been leading the field in the cutting-edge world of Sports Spread Betting for the last 25 years.
The Sporting Index sports spread betting app offers the best spread betting experience at your fingertips and on the move, combining the exciting world of sports with a spread bet.
With Sporting Index you can choose from the widest range of sports spread bets around, with thousands of markets available across all your favourite sports like football, horse racing, cricket, rugby union, darts, golf, tennis, rugby league, and many more.
Sporting Index Spread Betting App features:
• Simple and secure speedy login gets you to all the latest markets in no time
• Fast & fluid smooth navigation
• Bet above or below the spread on hundreds of different markets across multiple sports or novelty and political betting markets
• Deposit and withdraw using debit or credit cards directly within the app
• Get instant access to sporting results on any given day
• In-play markets available across all sports
• Check on your pending bets and cash out on selected events you want to leave early
• View and edit account details
• View statements on your account history
• Access the comprehensive Sporting Index training centre to learn more about different spread betting markets
• New customers can sign up and create a new account from within the app to be up and running very quickly
• Access help and support from our UK team
Also, bet on even more sports including: American Football, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Gaelic Football, Greyhounds, Handball, Hurling, Motor Racing, Volleyball
Competitions you can bet on include
– Football: Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Champions League, Europa League, Bundesliga, International
– Cricket: The Ashes, T20 Blast, County Championship, Big Bash, Indian Premier League
– Rugby Union: Six Nations, Aviva Premiership, European Champions Cup
– Horse Racing: Cheltenham, Ascot, Goodwood, Chester
– Tennis: ATP, LTA, ATP World Tour Finals
– Golf: PGA , European
– Motor Racing: Formula One, Moto GP
– American Sports: NFL, Superbowl, NBA, MLS, MLB
What’s more you can also play Casino and Live Casino games on the app at all times. There’s Roulette, Blackjack, over 100 Slots and many more games on offer from the best game suppliers in the business including Net Ent, Evolution, Microgaming and Play’n Go. With over 200 top titles to choose from including Thunderstruck, Starburst and many more, you won’t find a more complete casino experience!
Sporting Index Casino features:
• Full selection of popular table games including multiple versions of Roulette, Blackjack and Poker
• Slots aplenty including all the latest releases, popular classics and huge jackpot slots
• Bonus promotions and offers available
• Live Casino featuring Roulette, Blackjack, Poker and Baccarat tables with live dealers for that human touch
• 24/7 gaming on the go
Sporting Index also encourages responsible gambling. Please be aware that this is a real money gambling app. Please gamble responsibly and only bet what you can afford. For gambling addiction help and support, please contact Gamble Aware using the following details:
– If in the UK call 0808 8020 133 or visit https://www.begambleaware.org/
– If in Ireland call 1800 753 753 or visit http://www.gambleaware.ie/
You can also get in touch with our customer service representatives on 08000 96 96 02 (+44 207 840 4000 if calling from overseas) to get further information about Sporting Index and our commitment to responsible gambling. Or find out more at https://www.sportingindex.com/responsible-gambling
You must be over 18 to download and use the Sporting Index Sports Spread Betting app
*Sporting Index is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority. Spread betting can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit or credit limit.