*** TUTE 2 Instructions ***
Before starting the tute game:
– On the board is the deck of cards face down.
– The card that designates the trump suit is placed face up under the deck.
– Each player receives eight cards. Only the player can see his cards.
Tute departure instructions:
– The game consists of 20 rounds. In each round each player throws a card.
– The starting player draws an open card.
– If the next player has cards from the starting suit then they must be cast. But the thing is not there, but also has an obligation to go win the trick. Therefore, if you have a card of the same suit and a higher value than your rival’s, you must throw it. It may happen that the second player does not have any card of the same suit. In this case, the player should throw a card from the trump suit, which will beat his opponent. If none of the above conditions are present, the player will have no choice but to lose the trick. It will throw any card of another suit. The round is won by the player who played the highest card of the trump suit or the player who played the highest card of the starting suit.
– The player who wins a round accumulates the cards from the round.
– After completing each round, each player receives a card from the deck.
– Before starting a round, the beginning player can change the victory that is under the deck for the 7 of the same suit. The 7 can be exchanged for the 2.
– In between, a series of chants can be made. Chants occur when a player holds the king and the horse of the same suit. You can sing the forty if you have these two triumph stick figures in your hand and you earn 40 points; and the twenty will be sung when you have the figures of another suit that is not the trump suit, in this case 20 points are obtained.
– Each player gets the sum of the points obtained with the cards of the rounds won, plus the points of the chants.
– The player with the most points is the winner.
– The value of the cards in the tute is the same for all suits.
– The distribution of points is:
– Ace: 11 points
– Three: 10 points
– King: 4 points
– Horse: 3 points
– Jack: 2 points
The same order in which a card is scored is the card’s winning strength. The order of the cards from highest strength to lowest is: Ace, 3, King, Horse, Jack, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 and 2.
The total of the cards accumulate 120 points.
*** TUTE 4 Instructions ***
The TUTE 4 game is very similar to TUTE 2, but with the following variations:
– Each player starts with 10 cards.
– The player with the 2 gold starts the first trick.
– It is played in pairs.
– The team that wins the last trick wins 10 points at the end.
*** POCHA Instructions ***
To play POCHA the same instructions are followed as in TUTE 2, but prior to playing the cards, in each of the hands, each player must indicate how many tricks they think they will take in that specific hand.
The points obtained by each player in each hand in the POCHA game are:
– Players who match the exact number of tricks to be taken: 10 points + 5 points for each trick won.
– The players who do not guess the number of tricks that were going to take: 5 negative points for each trick of difference between the predicted and the really carried.